Thanks to our community partnerships, Citizens Development Center (CDC) has been providing job placement services, guidance and support to individuals with disabilities for more than thirty years!
We connect employers like you with candidates who are qualified, ready to work and appreciative of the opportunities you can provide.
By partnering with CDC, you will:
- Diversify your workforce
- Reduce hiring/ training expenses and
- Receive comprehensive placement and follow-up services at no cost to you
Most importantly, a partnership with Citizens Development Center will provide life-changing opportunities for truly deserving people.
Click the tabs below to learn more about our services, who we place, benefits to your company and important resources for employers.
Citizens Development Center is proud to provide comprehensive placement services to veterans with a disability. Please contact us to learn how we can connect your company with veterans seeking employment.
- Free placement service with no hiring fees for employers
- Candidate pre-screening matches skills to your specific job criteria
- Job training with no fees for employers
- On-going follow-up support to ensure employee retention
Our employment services are customized to each employer’s needs.
Citizens Development Center strives to deliver maximum value to our employer partners and we take pride in connecting your with a diverse, dependable, productive and qualified workforce.
We place men and women with a wide range of experience and capabilities. Often the people we place have a disability that goes unnoticed by the employer and co-workers. The guidance, encouragement and support they receive from CDC ensures they well prepared and successful in the position.
The people we place are:
- Job ready
Citizens Development Center is proud to increase our efforts to provide placement services to veterans with a disability.
We are looking to place candidates with the following experience and skill sets:
- Customer service
- Food services
- Office administration
Benefits of Partnering with Citizens Development Center
- Reduced hiring and training fees
- Free placement and follow-up services
- Lower rate of turnover
- Candidates are pre-screened to ensure you are interviewing someone who has the skills and experience for the position
Directives and Resources for Local EmployersA Brochure for Employers Disability Employment Factsheet
- Hiring Individuals with Disabilities Makes Good Business Sense: Information about tax credits, increasing diversity in the workplace, myths & facts and best practices for employers from the Dallas Mayor’s Committee for the Employment of People with Disabilities. CLICK HERE
- Make Your Business Outstanding: Recommendations, resources and benefits for Texas employers who employ or are seeking to employ individuals with disabilities from the Governor’s Committee on People with Disabilities. CLICK HERE
Community Relations Benefits
Citizens Development Center is dedicated to helping our employer partners spread the word about their commitment to providing opportunities to veterans and/or all individuals with disabilities.
We are pleased to provide:
- Professionally written press releases and success stories, including distributing to our media partners
- Promotion of the partnership on our website and through social media
- Logo placement on program brochures and printed materials
- Opportunity to participate in our fundraising events and other community events